The best corporate or team building event that also promotes a healthy lifestyle. Get your people on bikes in a safe and climate controlled space. Enjoy use of the park exclusively, complete with rental bikes and safety equipment for all skill levels.
YOUR EVENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
- Exclusive use of the entire park between 11am and 3:00 PM, available Monday to Friday, and you’re welcome to stay and ride for the remainder of the day! Invite your family members to join in the fun for 50% off the regular park rate anytime after 3pm.
- Private use of the entire park! Pump tracks, three progressive jump lines, street zone and two air bags!
- Use of the Lounge, with stage and PA system
- An entire fleet of rental bikes including dirt jumpers, and BMX. Or bring your own!*
- Safety equipment including helmets, knee and elbow pads.
- Discounts in the Pro Shop and on any purchased passes and memberships that day!
- North Shore Bike Park is partnered with several local restaurants who will discount your event. Smoke and Bones BBQ? Captains Oven Pizza? Sushi? Your guests can also access the Capilano Mall food court and decide for themselves, as their wristband provide discounts at several restaurants
Exclusive use of the entire park from 11am to 3:00pm is only $2,499.99 (+tax) for a limited time.
- That price includes Free use of the entire park for up to 30, including the rental bike fleet (Includes lot of bikes for children) as well as safety equipment. Note that we have a limited number of rental bikes and helmets available. Please call.
- Additional guests are only $50 each and we can accommodate up to 200.
- Food must be purchased separately but you may bring it into the park! We can recommend a variety of options from participating partners or other local restaurants.
If you and your team are looking for a later afternoon or evening event with exclusive use of the park let us know! Email us at Reception@NorthShoreBikePark.ca
Would you like an event leader or certified instructors to provide activities or instruction? We can provide someone to help with basic bike skills, how to have fun on a pump track, or how to jump! Let us know and we can arrange it!
To enquire about a date or to book please email us at Reception@NorthShoreBikePark.ca
Or call 604.969.0888
Everyone MUST sign the park Waiver!
You can save time by sending everyone the link to the waiver which they can sign online prior to visiting the park. Guests of your party who have visited the park in the past 12 months should already have signed the waiver and do not need to sign again.
To arrange your event contact us and we can discuss your requirements.