Innovative Fitness Cycling Performance & Conditioning Program
Choose from once, twice, or three times a week for 6 weeks
Begins: Week of November 6th
Class Size: 10 persons per time slot
Schedule: Monthly enrolment with 6-week program
Available Time slots:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 6am-6:50am, 7am-7:50am
- Tuesday & Thursday: 1pm-1:50pm, 2pm-2:50pm
- Optional discounted session with a professional bike coach
- In-app access to all in-park and at home workouts
- Discounted bike rental ($10 for dirt jumpers or BMX)
- Two-way communication with a personal trainer for guidance and support
We HIGHLY recommend a Pump Track lesson prior to your program beginning if you are not familiar with the best Pump Track technique. Doing so would mean getting the most out of this innovative and exciting program. To book a lesson as an individual or a group just visit North Shore Bike Park’s registration page by clicking HERE
HOW TO REGISTER
- From the list below select your preferred number of sessions per week and click on “Information and Booking”
- On the next screen add the number of participants by their age category. The yellow date on the calendar indicates the start of your program.
- Then below the calendar review the block of times and dates and press Select.
- You’ll then be asked for the participant’s information, and payment details.
- Note that a Pump Track lesson is not included but can be requested by clicking HERE. It is highly recommended to get the most out of this unique program.
- If a rental bike is required it can be rented when you arrive at North Shore Bike Park for a promotional $10 fee.