Shred n’ Sushi Date Night
What makes the perfect Date Night in Vancouver? Sushi and Mountain biking obviously!
Celebrate the extra day in 2024 (Leap Year!) with our exclusive Shred n’ Sushi Date Night on Thursday, Feb 29, from 6:30-8:00 pm. Join Pine Sushi’s workshop pro, Kelly, for a hands-on sushi-making experience featuring fresh ingredients, including vegetarian options.
For $99.99 per couple, enjoy a unique evening that includes dinner for two and a day pass for biking at North Shore Bike Park. Before or after crafting your delicious sushi rolls, explore the park’s offerings, including Pump Tracks, Jump Lines, AirBbags, Street Zone, and the Lounge.
For the first time we also offer the option of Workshop Only (no bike passes) for only $69.99 per couple!
COST: $99.99 per couple
(For Workshop and Park Pass)
or $69.99 per couple
(For Workshop Only)
START TIME: 6:30 pm, Thursday February 29th
You may visit North Shore Bike Park at any time on that day. Just let us know that you’re registered in a workshop, or request to save your day pass for use on a different day!
THE SUSHI PACKAGE:
- Sushi Mat and gloves
- 2 to-go containers and 1 plate (3 in total)
- Loyalty Card – After attending 3 classes, they can receive 20% off any order at Pine Sushi. We will stamp the card after each use to keep track.
- Food ticket – This will be used by the guest at the beginning of class in order for them to receive their raw ingredients from the sushi bar (Cucumber, Avocado, and Crab Meat)
- In order to follow Vancouver Coastal Health Guidelines, we will be keeping the raw ingredients at the proper temperature in the cooler at 4 degrees celsius until it is time for the class to begin.
- We will be providing some drinks in the back for anyone who needs them (Juice, pop, etc)
THE WORKSHOP TIMELINE:
We will break the 90 min class down to different sections:
- 15 mins – settling in, registering, guests are picking up their raw ingredients with the food tickets, and a quick intro to get the class started
- 30 mins – teaching them how to make the california roll and cucumber roll together with me making it with them at the front
- 30 mins – This is the time for them to try and make it on their own.I will be roaming around the tables and assisting anyone who needs additional help
- 15 mins – Clean up, take photos, enjoy the refreshments,etc.
THE BIKE PARK:
Guests signed up for Shred n’ Sushi may visit the park at any time that day and receive their pass and go for a ride. Guests may also ride after the Sushi Workshop. Or if you prefer, you can request to use your day pass at another day — just let reception know!
HOW TO REGISTER
- On the form below make sure February 29th is selected on the calendar and select “2” participants to the right of the calendar.
- Below that under “Date Selected” choose the “SELECT” button next to the February 29th event.
- On the next screen enter the contact information for each participant, ages, and then indicate if there are any food allergies we should be aware of.
- On the next screen provide your payment information and you’re done! See you on Date Night!