Safety + Code of Conduct for all Guests
If you need support while visiting the park please alert the park staff. A staff member will always be at reception and others will be roaming the park.
1. Wearing of helmets in the terrain area is absolutely mandatory. Chin straps must be done up and the helmet stays on your head until you exit the terrain area.
2. You are responsible for your bike at all times. There is no releasing of your bike ever.
3. There is zero tolerance for riders under the influence of drugs, including Alcohol. You will not be allowed access or will be escorted from the park.
4. It is your responsibility to avoid other riders, obstacles, and elements within the park.
5. Any abuse of another guest will not be tolerated and may result in ejection from the park and suspension of any membership.
6. Do not stop while on any terrain and observe the area in front of you to avoid collisions.
7. Keep away from areas of the park that are closed for any reason.
8. Always ride in the direction indicated by the signage.
9. Please assist other riders who may need help. In the event of an injured rider contact park staff who will deal with the injury accordingly.
10. Riders 7 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
11. No one should be on foot in the terrain area with some exceptions including Lil Shredders mornings, some instruction, and other special programming.